Saturday, June 3, 2017

ahoy matey

hi everyone sorry I 've been a little
MIA but wow a lot going on...
all started last Thursday,
my oldest daughter bought a new home after
looking for 10 long months has everything on her
wish list and the one thing on my list
she is still close by...
huge yard so beautiful
Then my oldest niece flew home from
California with her boy friend for her sister's
high school graduation
They went to the Yankee's  game on Friday
and he proposed she said
YES!
Sunday my niece graduate high school
she will be going to Seina college  
we had her party on Monday Memorial day
with a food truck they had the most amazing
grilled cheese sandwiches
today I went the
  39th Freihofer's Run for Women
to watch my youngest daughter run her
first 5k
she trained and ran with my sister
now for crafting haven't had too much time for
that but  I have gotten quite a few new things
here is something I am working on hoping to make a few
father's day cards

Karen

6 comments:

  1. WOW! You have been busy! Love the little images

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like we both have been busy. Wonderful photos. Like the Pirate theme; after all I'm a Johnny Depp as Captain Jack Sparrow fan. Hoping to see the new Pirates movie soon.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow!! That's a LOT to happen in such a short time, but all of it is good...so yay! How exciting for your family. That is an unbelievable yard in your daughter's new house, it looks like a park. Hope she has a riding mower! Those images are going to make the cutest cards and I hope you have fun with it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Yes, you do have a lot going on but all sounds so great!! How exciting that your daughter found a home and close by to, yay!! Congrats to your niece who is now engaged and the your niece who graduated, congrats! Also, your daughter who ran in the marathon..what an accomplishment!
    Your little projects you are working on are adorable~Can't wait to see your Father's Day cards:)
    Have a super wknd!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  5. So much going on! Enjoy all your family time. Cute little stamps.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds like a ton is going on.. but all of it great news! So happy to hear your daughter found a place close by! YAY! And congrats to the graduates and newly engaged... exciting times! :)

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments