Sunday, October 18, 2015

winner and vampire vaccine

 
used some supplies from
Witches Brew
and
Drink if you Dare
I took the bottle die
from
Drink if you Dare
and inked it with
Tim Holtz distressed inks
seedless preserves
and dusty concord
I coated it with
ultra think embossing powder
with I love because you can bend the
die cut and make cracks which I
went over with some black soot ink
the card base in embossed with
skeleton scroll folder
a little crinkle ribbon and a button
 
Winner of the Saturday October 19th
Show it off Saturday Linky Party
Chosen by random.org
 
 
Glenda,
Oh this little turkey will sure to
be a welcome desk at any dinner table.
Love the softness of the papers you chose.
the white details you added with the jelly roll
pen really add the perfect finishing touch.
the gems one the tail feathers are so pretty!
 
email me your address to
kfranciola @ ny cap  . rr . com
 
take out the spaces and I will
get your ribbon in the mail to you.
 
Karen


8 comments:

  1. Very Cool Karen! LOVE your Card! And Congrats to Glenda!! :)

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your card!! Congrats to the winner

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is so cool Karen and a bit spooky:(
    Congrats to the winner!
    Sherrie k

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute card Karen! What a nice surprise to see my turkey was drawn as winner! I have sent you an email! Thanks for hosting the linky party!
    Glenda

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the fun embossed background and potion bottle!Super fun!
    Congrats to the winner!
    Have a blessed day my friend,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats to the winner for that adorable little table decoration. WOW!! I love every little detail of your card Karen! The clear embossing powder gives that great look of glass on the die cut and the skull die cut is so fun

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome card and congrats to Glenda, cool turkey table decoration.
    Hugs, Lori m

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments