Sunday, August 3, 2014

Winner & welcome little one

NURSERY DECO
Nursery Deco 
saw this design on
Pinterest
by
Ling's Design Studio
my daughter needs a card for a baby shower
for a little boy love Ling's design

Winner of the
Saturday July 26th
Show it off Saturday Linky Party
chosen by random.org

#12 Dawn 
Designs by Dragonfly



love the seemingly simplicity of this design
the soft pastel rainbow is so graceful
and the blue of the hello
so splendid

Dawn
email me your address to
kfranciola @ nycap . rr . com
take out the spaces
and I will get your ribbon in the mail to you


Karen



8 comments:

  1. Congrats to Dawn and I love your card Karen. That is so cute. TFS and have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so absolutely adorable, Karen!! I love how you arranged the items on the shelf!! So precious!! Congrats to the winner!! Have a great evening :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card is the perfect baby card. Thanks for sharing.
    Thanks for choosing my card and for the sweet words.
    {emailing you next}
    Crafty hugs,
    D~
    DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMGosh those mama Elephant stamps are so cute your card is just too adorable.

    Thank you for a fun linky party Have a Blessed day, DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com http://dianamlarson.ctmh.com




    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your baby card!! Congrats to the winner

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a adorable baby card!!!! I LOVE it!!!! Congrats to the winner!! Have a great day.
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments