Sunday, August 31, 2014

Show it off Saturday and winner August 23rd Linky Party

Sorry I didn't get this up yesterday a little trouble with blogger
and a picnic area with no Internet service   :(

On to the winner of the August 23rd 
Show it off Saturday Linky Party
chosen by random.org 

love the blackboard look of this card what a marvelous way
to celebrate the first day of Second grade.
the different fonts create such visual interest
the addition of the primary color crayon, bus and note book page 
are the perfect finishing touch.

Beth 
email me your address to
kfranciola @ nycap . rr . com
take out the spaces
and I will get your ribbon in the mail to you


Show it off Saturday 
Linky Party
any Project, handmade item, 
card or Layout
one entry per person please
winner will received
8 skeins of  seam binding ribbon
colors will vary depending on availability 
work on some new fall colors!


7 comments:

  1. I do not see the winner posted.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  2. When I clicked on the post there was some info that starts off with words about being late & more that may have been the winner info but it disappears when the first entry comes up on screen. What's up with that? Also, I thought that an entry had to be posted after the challenge posted. I do not want to upset anyone and I know this was a late posting & that happens so I was wondering if we can indeed enter something that we posted this morn before you posted your post at 3:47pm? Please answer here & I'll ck back.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I see the winner info now. Congrats to Beth.
      Melissa
      "Sunshine HoneyBee"

      Delete
  3. Congrats Beth!! That is Awesome!!
    Have a wonderful day my friend,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for another fun linky - Congrats to Beth and I love the red ribbon.Thnak you so much all my favorite colors.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments