Sunday, May 25, 2014

Show it off Saturday Linky Party and Winner

Holiday Weekend and my timing is all off!
No cards been working in my flower garden that I have
neglected for quite a while
I had planted something called Obedient Plan
don't let the name fool you this plant should be called
runamuck plant....
If someone every offers you this or you see if for sale
avoid it like the plague! It is extremely invasive!
It was choking out my my peonies and other plants
Spent yesterday getting rid of it so much digging 
but garden is looking good but as they say in baseball
this will be a rebuilding year...


Linky Party
any Project, handmade item, 
card or Layout
one entry per person please
winner will received
8 skeins of crinkle ribbon
colors will vary depending on availability



The winner of the May 17th Show it off Saturday Linky Party 




Lisa you are so artistic your designs always amaze me!
This card has the essence of  the  fabulous Peter Max 

I will get your ribbon in the mail to you.

Hope everyone has a happy and safe remainder of their Holiday weekend!


Karen



11 comments:

  1. Oh, I'm the first one to link up - yay! Thanks for another fun linky, Karen! Sounds like you're having some "fun" in your garden - hope you got rid of the invasive plant. Enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not so obedient....that is the new name..lol!
    Thanks for hosting another fun linky party.
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete
  3. We just got done working in the backyard and we must have that runamuck vine on our fence. Oh my! It is horrible! EVERY year we try to kill and it NEVER works! It is no where done yet, but enough is enough for today! Need to make some crafty time!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gardening is a never ending job. We have Morning Glories that have run a muck as well as one other plant and they do well without even watering them. Hubby built a greenhouse and we are having good luck with our Red Romaine Lettuce & herbs. The Broccol produces but not much at one time. The Tomatoes have tomatoes on them but not ripe yet. The Cucumbers have flowers but have not started to climb the trellis yet.
    P.S. Your blog post title has words 'Winner' in it.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  5. So I just looked up the Obedient plant and while it looks gorgeous, obviously looks are deceiving!! I've been working on my flowers, too, trying to salvage some of the plants the deer have eaten. It's been perfect weather this weekend to work outside. Hope you are doing well my friend!! Happy Memorial Day weekend :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am definitely avoiding that plant! Thanks for the heads up!

    Have a nice long weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for letting me know about that kind of flower. I love trying new plants...I will stay away from that!! lol!
    Congrats to Lisa!
    have a great weekend and don't work to hard!

    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you so much for the ribbon my friend!! It's so gorgeous and I can't wait to use it!! I was running dangerously low so I am so happy to have this!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments