Monday, September 3, 2012

Thank You challegne & Blog Hop Winners

For the Fun Friday Challenge click


The Winner of the Blog hop for Saturday
is
What a great idea. I am going to make this. I just became a follower and will be coming back often to check things out. Thanks for sharing with us.

Sunday's winner is
Wonderful tea cup card!!! TFS--Patty

Ladies email me your address I will get your ribbon in the mail to you
kfranciola(@)nycap(.)rr(.)com
just take out the ( & )

Now for the Fun Friday Winner 
#4 Shelly
top three
#3 Hazel
#12 Karen H
#15 Emily

Hope it was a great holiday weekend for every one!

Karen

 

12 comments:

  1. Congrats to all the winners!!!
    Migdalia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card, Karen!! Congratulations to all the winners!!

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to all the winners. Gorgeous Cards.

    Karen you card is Beautiful. Love that punch or die cut you used.

    ReplyDelete
  4. way cool! thank you for choosing my card as the winner im totally honored everyones cards were just awesome! congrats to the other winners :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi karen! stopping by to say hi and congrats to the winners!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful card, Karen! I love the gorgeous colors. :o) Congratulations to all of the winners! I am so honored to see my card up there. :o) I'm happy you enjoyed it! Have a wonderful week! :o)

    Hugs and blessings!
    http://kaleidoscopicsparkles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am back looking for the inlinkz for the thank you Card challenge... where do I find it??? I already did my post about doing this challenge, eeek!!! lol

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely cards! Thank you so much for choosing mine for the top 3!
    <3 Emily L.

    ReplyDelete
  9. karen i received my prize in the mail along with your beautiful little card thank you sooo much! the ribbon is so pretty cant wait to use it and its packaged so cute! shelly

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments