Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Butterfly Award

I am never that good at doing these but I am going to try to get better
Shelly over at My Paper Love sent this to me
Butterfly Award!
Well Shelly of  my very good bloggy friends have given me the butterfly award!

I am thrilled to be in her top 10! Thank you  for the award!
Butterfly Award!

So to receive the award, I need to pass on the 'Butterfly Award' to 10 other bloggers, contact the 10 bloggers to let them know they have been given this award, and I also need to show a link to the person who gave me the 'Butterfly Award', and finally I need to answer several questions. Here goes....

Q1) Name your favorite colour?

Green

Q2) Name your favorite song?

Let it Be by the Beatles
 
Q3) Name your favorite dessert?

Cheese Cake
Q4) What wizzes you off at the moment?

People that waste my time

Q5) Your favorite pet?

Heather my cat

Q6) Black or White

Black
Q7) Your biggest fear?

Being without my family

Q8) Best Feature?

I can go with the flow

Q9) Everyday attitude?

Tomorrow will be better

Q10) What is perfection?

Sitting at the Kitchen table with the whole family eating and laughing

Q11) Guilty Pleasure?

Bacon Cheese burgers with you on this one Shelly

Q12) When you're upset you?

it's bad but I shop

Now I have to pass this award onto 10 others.
Of course It goes back to Shelly! 
She is always there with a positive thoughtful comment her encouragement means the world to me!
Have a great night!
 

7 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your award, Karen!! :)

    Lisa
    http://indymermaid.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats & thank you. We have the dessert Cheesecake & color black in common. I'll update my blog post to note that I'm honored that you gave me the Butterfly award.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"
    http://CreatedbySunshineHoneyBee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on your award Karen...And thanks so much for sharing it with me!! I am honored! =0)

    Courtney~

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, Thanks so much Karen for the award. Congratulations to you also for yours. Have a great day! You have sure helped mine to be, Thank You.
    Eva :0)
    http://evasscrapsncards.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for sharing this cool award with me Karen!!! Loved your answers and getting to know more about you! You are a GREAT blogger Buddy and I will get this up at my blog as soon as I can!
    Cindy Porter
    http://cardcrazeeme53.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you Karen, I hope you can feel my cyber hugs....of appreciation. Congratulations to you for recieving it... You are the best my friend.
    Hugs
    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks Karen! I am kinda slow as you can tell. I just seen your comment. Thanks you so very much!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments