Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Thank You

Made this super simple card for my neighbor. She and her husband were so kind last week. They snowblowed our driveway while my husband and I were at work. It was so nice to come home and half the work was done. She LOVES frogs. I welded two 4.25" frogs from Create a Critter page 24 on my Gypsy. Use card stock and Thank You stamp is from BasicGrey. Was perfect for the challenge over at http://fantabulouscricut.blogspot.com/ to create a shaped card something other then a square or rectangle.

6 comments:

  1. Love that Frog!! I'm sure your awesome neighbors will love it, too! Thanks for joining us this week at FCCB!! :)

    Maquel
    http://papermaineiac.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gotta love that Create a Critter cart. This is such a cute card. Thanks for playing with us at FCCB.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am a frog girl! Love this frog. Very cute. Thanks for joining us this week at FCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I love froggies! Great card...thanks for playing along with us this week at FCCB! :o)

    Lisa
    prettypaperprettyribbons.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute frog. Thanks for playing at FCCB.

    ReplyDelete
  6. A-D-O-R-A-B-L-E! I bet she loved it!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments