Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Happy Valentine's day


Cut Lavender 8 1/2 x11 in half length wise to make a long card ran it through my printer using Arizona font 16 pts purple ink r-93 g-49 b-88
Happy Valentine's Day
Specialty card stock from "me & my big ideas" 4x4 3/4 rounded the edges
on the bottom centered Fiskars punch place a piece of dark purple card stockbehind the punch to make it stand out more. Inked the edges with studio g purple ink
Taped green American Craft ribbon to the back tied small piece on the front.
Cut 1 3/4 dark purple card stock hearts using George and Basic shapes ran the hearts through the Paisley cuttle bug folder lightly inked with studio g pink pigment used foam tape to pop up the heart and glue dot to hold down the Hershey' chocolate heart

2 comments:

  1. YAY i am your Firstfollower
    I love your card
    Carina
    http://paperjunkiemama.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope I get one!

    Can't you just make up only 20 more for my department at work? :)~

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments